Pacifica Graduate Institute. Carpinteria, California.
M.A. 1988-1991, Counseling Psychology.
Graduate Thesis: Death As A Threshold: Working With Those Who Have Seen Within
C. G. Jung Institute/Boston. Depth Psychology Studies
University of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
M.F.A., B.F.A. 1970-1973, Sculpture.
Silvermine College of Art. Norwalk, Connecticut.
Colby College. Waterville, Maine.
B.A. 1965-1969, Art.
Thompson Lake Environmental Association, (TLEA)
Member: Board of Directors, Oxford, Maine. 2018
Margaret Chase Smith Maine State Quality Center; Examiner, 1998.
Brown Goldsmiths & Company, Inc. Freeport, Maine. www.browngoldsmiths.com
Drawing, design, cost estimating, wax model carving and modification within fine gold and platinum jewelry manufacturing studio. CAD/CAM: GemvisionCounterSketch and Gemvision/Matrix. 1997-2014
St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center. Lewiston, Maine.
Clinical Case Manager, In-Patient Dual Diagnosis Substance Abuse Unit.
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC). 1995-1997.
Memorial Hospital, North Conway, New Hampshire.
On-Staff: created and provided on-site psychosocial detox treatment. 1994-1995.
Carroll County Mental Health Service. Conway, New Hampshire.
Out-Patient Psychotherapist. (CADC). 1990-1995.
Brown Goldsmiths & Company, Inc. Freeport, Maine.
Design, sales, creation, and production management of precious metal and gemstone jewelry creation. Specialty in wax model carving. 1982-1988.
State University of New York, (SUNY). Geneseo, New York.
Assistant Professor, Instructor of Sculpture. Teaching of studio arts, sculpture, drawing, figure drawing and three dimensional design. Management of drawing and sculpture studios & budgets. 1975-1980.
AWARDS AND COMMISSIONS
Commissioned Artist, One-percent for Arts Program:
Southern Maine Technical College: Construction of outdoor sculpture in concrete, brick and aluminum.
New York State Faculty Grant for the Improvement of Undergraduate Instruction:
Bronze Casting; Maquette to Patina.
New York State Research Grant:
Carving, Construction of Sculpture.
The Book of the School: 100 Years, The Graduate School of Fine Arts of the University of Pennsylvania, 1990.
Selected for inclusion and recognition, in publication, page 309.
- Visiting Critic, Graduate School of Fine Arts. University of Pennsylvania. 1982, 1989
- University of Southern Maine. One Person Show
- The Office of the Attorney General, Augusta, Maine. One Person Show
- State University College at Cortland, New York. Two Person Show with George Dugan
- State University College at Geneseo, New York. Annual Faculty Shows
- Keuka College, New York. Two Person Show with George Dugan
- Farnsworth Art Museum, Maine. Invitational
- Cypress College, California. Invitational
- Prince Street Gallery, New York.
- Manhattanville College, New York. One Person Show
- Philadelphia College of Art, Pennsylvania.
- Skidmore College, New York. Invitational
- Cooperstown Art Association, New York. Invitational
- Guild Gallery, Louisiana. Invitational
- Maine Coast Artists, Maine. Invitational
- Unionmutual Corporate Headquarters, Maine. One Person Show
- New England Invitational Sculpture, Barn Gallery, Maine
- Silvermine College of Art, Connecticut.
- Vinalhaven Sculpture Show: Penn Graduates.
- Berkshire Museum, Massachusetts. Invitational
- College of the Atlantic, Maine. Digital Print Invitational
- Hole in the Wall Gallery, Maine.
- Gallery 7, Portland, Maine.
- Born and lived in Pelham, New York through High School years.
- Near 50 year study of Indian (Asian) Philosophy & personal practice of Surat Shabd Yoga.
- Past surveyor for Save Outdoor Sculpture, (SOS), Maine Chapter.
- Eagle Scout.